Terms & Conditions
As a medical equipment supplier, Charles Wembley has a set of terms and conditions that govern the activities of our website visitors. These terms are put in place to protect both our visitors and our business.
Our terms outline the following:
- Who can use our website
- Requirements for creating an account
- Key commercial terms offered to customers
- Retention of the right to change offerings
- Warranties and responsibility for services and products
- Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights, and logos
- Right to suspend or cancel member account
- Limitation of liability
- Right to change and modify terms
- Preference of law and dispute resolution
- Contact information
Please review our terms carefully before using our website. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms.
The information provided here is for general understanding only. It is not intended to be legal advice or a recommendation on what you should do. We encourage you to seek legal advice to ensure your compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.